What Does a Marketing Associate Do?
Marketing associates help spread the brand’s awareness through various means such as creating email campaigns and scheduling social media blasts. They conduct research on their consumers, competitors, and market and incorporate these into their materials as well. They may also handle the team’s administrative tasks.
Marketing Associate Job Overview
In the marketing associate role, you will assist the marketing team in creating marketing materials for clients. A key element of this role is to think like a consumer so you can be persuasive when presenting proposals to the team. Success in this role will be demonstrated by an increase in sales due to your implemented marketing strategies.
Marketing Associate Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assists the marketing team in their daily tasks
- Handles administrative tasks
- Updates and manages social media accounts
- Creates marketing materials
- Presents proposals to the marketing team
- Conducts competitor and market research
- Gathers and analyzes data on consumers
Marketing Associate Job Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent in MS Office
- Pays attention to detail
- Creative and innovative
- Comfortable with handling administrative tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any related field
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.