What Does a Social Media Strategist Do?
Social media strategists create quality content for their company’s social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. They identify target audiences and schedule posts to maximize social media exposure. They also keep up to date with the latest social media trends.
Social Media Strategist Job Overview
In the social media strategist role, you will utilize social media platforms to promote the company’s brand and increase customer awareness. Multitasking is a key competency in this position because you will be responsible for managing multiple social media accounts. Success in this role will be demonstrated by measured increases in the company’s profitability stemming from increased website traffic and social media interactions.
Social Media Strategist Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Creates social media content
- Manages social media accounts
- Identifies target audiences
- Schedules content posting
- Responds to social media interactions
- Follows the latest trends
Social Media Strategist Job Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of prior experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience in managing social media platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong multitasking and time-management skills
- Knowledgeable about web traffic metrics
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.