Did you know that 244.4 million people in the U.S. consider themselves digital video viewers? The same report found that more than 50% of consumers want to see more videos from brands, supporting the need for more video integrations in your full cycle recruiting process. To help, here are some ways you can leverage job post videos and get started with Comeet’s free tool.
3 Ways You Can Use Video In Your Recruitment Strategy
After you create your branded job post video, consider using it in one or more of the following ways.
- Present at a Job Fair — Whether playing in the background or presenting to interested candidates, a job post video can make a substantial difference in how your company presents itself to qualified candidates. It can also be a great way to stand out from competitors in a crowded space.
- Share on Social Media Channels — most, or approximately 85%, of businesses cite social media as the most significant source for reaching and resonating with job seekers. Adding video to SM posts will amplify your success.
- Add it to Your Job Posting — whether it’s added directly to your career page or posts on job boards, adding one or more job post videos can increase your job application rate by 34%.
Create Your Job Post Video With Comeet Today
There’s no better time than now to create your first job post video, especially with Comeet’s free video tool to help you get started:
- Follow our free job post tool link
- Input your job’s page URL or select ‘start blank instead’
- Enter your open position’s details
- Preview the video
- Select ‘Get Video’
The sooner you get started, the sooner you start benefiting from more applicants and interest in your job opening.