What Does a Chief Operating Officer Do?
Sales representatives play a vital role in generating sales or revenues for a company. They maintain deep knowledge of a company’s products and services and understand how each may address the needs of prospective clients.
Chief Operating Officer Job Overview
In the sales representative role, you are expected to identify the needs of potential clients and offer breakthrough solutions in the hopes of generating sales. A key element of this position is using active listening to quickly assess customer needs. Success in this role will be demonstrated by achieving or surpassing sales objectives within a specified period.
Chief Operating Officer Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Effectively markets products and services to potential customers
- Reaches out to and follow up with the leads generated by the marketing team
- Maintains good relationships with existing clients while promoting new offerings
- Monitors the latest trends and stay on top of new product developments
- Coordinates with various teams such as Marketing and Product Management
- Meets or exceeds company sales objectives
Chief Operating Officer Job Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience in sales
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent listening skills
- Passionate and creative
- Goal-oriented, proactive, and hardworking
- Can easily assess customer needs and issues
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.