What Does a Brewmaster Do?
Brewmasters, also known as brewers, use their knowledge and experience to produce beer from new or traditional recipes. They order and select quality ingredients and ensure sufficient inventory levels. In addition, they are responsible for building long-term relationships with suppliers.
Brewmaster Job Overview
In the brewmaster role, you will oversee the beer development process. It’s crucial that you make sure to taste and improve your beer recipes until you are satisfied with the quality of your product. Success in this role will be demonstrated by providing high-quality beer to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
Brewmaster Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Creates new and unique beer recipes
- Selects and orders quality ingredients
- Tastes and improves on beer recipes
- Cleans and maintains equipment
- Fosters lasting relationships with suppliers
- Manages resources and inventories
Brewmaster Job Requirements
- Must be of legal drinking age
- Minimum 2 years prior experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Craft brewing certifications are preferred
- Must be creative and perceptive
- Passionate about beer
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.