What Does an Image Consultant Do?
Image consultants work with clients to assess and align their current personal or professional image with desired goals. They may work to improve their clients’ physical appearance, communication skills, and interpersonal skills as part of a holistic public relations strategy.
Image Consultant Job Overview
In the image consultant role, you will improve, redesign, or overhaul the personal or professional image of your clients. You will help them capitalize on current fashion, style, and social trends, and assist them in adjusting their physical appearance and behavior. Success in this role is determined by improving your clients’ standing with intended audiences.
Image Consultant Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Understands client goals
- Conducts research into intended audiences
- Formulates strategies to arrive at the desired image
- Creates an authentic, suitable, appealing, and sustainable image strategy
- Promotes clients’ image through social media, magazines, newspaper, and other media platforms
- Provides brand coaching
Image Consultant Job Requirements
- Certificate in image consultancy
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Marketing is preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in image consultancy
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organized
- Attention to detail
- Up to date with current social, fashion, and brand management trends
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.