What Does a Beauty Advisor Do?
Beauty advisors sell and give advice on the use of different cosmetics and skin care products. They provide each customer or client with highly detailed, personalized service to help them meet their beauty and health goals with the best products for their skin and hair.
Beauty Advisor Job Overview
As a beauty advisor, you will be responsible for making personalized recommendations for customers and clients. You will also assist in the purchase of recommended items and products, and drive sales goals for your team. You will analyze customers’ skin, hair, and beauty regimen to help them identify the best products to meet their individual goals.
Beauty Advisor Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Greets customers and helps them feel welcome
- Demonstrates the proper use of various beauty, hair, and skin care products
- Sells beauty, hair, and skin care products (including cosmetics, serums, and lotions) when appropriate
- Identifies client needs and goals, and assists them in finding and selecting appropriate products
- Advises clients on proper skin and hair care
- Manages stock and presentation of products
Beauty Advisor Responsibilities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience as beauty advisor or similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of different kinds of cosmetics, and hair and skincare products
- Ability to demonstrate the proper use of various products
- Cosmetology education a plus
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.