What Does a Lot Attendant Do?
Lot attendants watch over and take care of all vehicles in a car dealership parking lot. They maintain order and move vehicles in and out of the parking area as needed. They also ensure the cleanliness of driveways and sidewalks, and they secure all car keys.
Lot Attendant Job Overview
In the lot attendant role, you will be responsible for inspecting all vehicles entering and exiting the lot. A key element in performing this role is to quickly replace all sold vehicles to avoid empty spaces and maximize the use of the lot. Success in this role will be demonstrated by strategically displaying the most marketable vehicles in front.
Lot Attendant Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Attends training and seminars
- Inspects vehicles for damage
- Cleans vehicles and the lot
- Arranges the vehicles in the lot
- Keeps all vehicle keys
- Complies with company policies and their standard procedures
Lot Attendant Job Requirements
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Must pass a physical examination and drug test
- Excellent communication skills
- Must successfully complete training exercises
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in driving both manual- and automatic-shift vehicles
- High school diploma or equivalent
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.