What Does a Real Estate Agent Do?
Real estate agents are licensed professionals who earn commissions by matching buyers and sellers of land, buildings, and other properties. They provide clients with information on current market prices and industry conditions. Real estate agents also handle documentation and logistical procedures in real estate transactions.
Real Estate Agent Job Overview
In the real estate agent role, you will help clients purchase, rent, or sell properties. You will counsel clients on current market trends, conduct property evaluations and walkthroughs, and provide assistance during real estate transactions. Success in this role will be demonstrated by a positive client experience, meeting or exceeding brokerage revenue targets, and growing relationships for future business.
Real Estate Agent Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Networks for potential new clients and follows up on existing ones
- Develops and maintains a list of properties
- Stays informed about current market conditions to properly guide clients
- Accompanies clients to properties
- Addresses all client inquiries
- Facilitates negotiations and transactions
- Handles the necessary paperwork
Real Estate Agent Job Requirements
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in sales preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong sales and marketing background
- Excellent time-management skills
- Willing to travel to different sites
- High school diploma or equivalent; valid real estate license
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.