What Does a Supply Chain Analyst Do?
Supply chain analysts perform research and analysis to address the supply chain needs of an organization. They collaborate with management in the execution and advancement of overall operating strategies. They gauge the efficiency of end-to-end processes and recommend improvements to enhance performance.
Supply Chain Analyst Job Overview
In the supply chain analyst role, you will be responsible for collecting and evaluating data about raw material procurement, storage and inventory management, and product manufacturing and delivery. Maintaining a deep understanding of the nuts and bolts of the operations is critical in generating relevant insights. Success in this role will be demonstrated by developing and implementing key supply chain strategies to minimize costs, drive asset utilization, and achieve delivery and sales objectives.
Supply Chain Analyst Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Performs detailed review of existing methodologies and processes
- Plans production-optimization projects
- Builds data sets for client engagements
- Verifies data collected from multiple sources
- Prepares reports and analytics as requested
- Researches best practices in supply chain management
- Identifies inefficient processes and streamlines operations
Supply Chain Analyst Job Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of supply chain management experience
- Proficient in MS Office, SQL, Access, and other similar software
- Detail-oriented and excellent analytical skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Management, or related fields
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.