We know how important reporting is to our customers, which is why we’ve been heavily investing in reports in Comeet. Our goal is to make sure that our reports are always helpful and easy to use, which is why we’re excited to announce our latest updates.
With our customers’ feedback in mind, we’re introducing some new reporting options in Comeet. We’ve also made several changes to our existing reports. Here’s what you need to know:
- Position KPIs and Activity: Breakdown of activity by position, how many steps were completed and how many candidates are pending at each step.
- Workflow Activity: Insight into how candidates reached each step and what the outcome was.
- Past candidates funnel: Analyze the percentage of candidates that proceed through the hiring process by step.
Important Note: You might have seen previous versions of the Activity and Funnel reports. We’ve now made a ton of changes to show the exact numbers you care about and explain the candidate’s flow so it’s easier to use and understand.
What’s to come
In addition to updating our current reports, we’ve also developed some new ones which we’ll be introducing over the next few months.
- Insights Reports (Coming soon!): A series of our Core reports that include a recruiting dashboard and additional reports for hires, sources, and rejected/withdrawn candidates.
- Position Report (Coming soon!): A new report for all users which can be accessed from the position page. The goal of this report is to improve collaboration and increase productivity. It will allow you to keep your finger on the pulse of your positions as it includes a review of new candidates and sources, completed steps and teammate activity and KPIs like applications per hire.
Why it matters
Our reports allow customers to stay up-to-date on their hiring needs, keep the management team informed on the status of positions, improve their team’s speed and efficiency and ensure that everyone is being held accountable.
These changes will also allow customers to be more proactive as they’ll have both a birds-eye-view of positions and the ability to dig deeper into their team’s performance to uncover potential roadblocks, opportunities, and areas for improvement.
We’ve also added some helpful information to each report to explain how the metrics are calculated so customers can always rely on the accuracy and consistency of the data.