What Does a Call Center Representative Do?
Call center representatives (or call center agents) are critical in providing outstanding customer service and maintaining brand reputation. They serve as the main point of contact for customers, and handle inquiries and complaints. A key objective is to resolve problems and avoid escalations of an issue.
Call Center Representative Job Overview
In the call center representative role, you will directly interact with clients via phone calls or emails. You will be expected to maintain a composed and courteous manner when dealing with clients. Success in this role will be determined by providing satisfactory solutions to increase customer satisfaction and retention.
Call Center Representative Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Addresses client inquiries or complaints
- Directs client to the manager if the issue escalates
- Contacts customers to seek feedback
- Stores records of client information
- Promotes the company’s products and services
- Adheres to company standards and procedures
Call Center Representative Job Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience as a call center representative
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in multiple languages preferred
- Great problem-solving skills
- Proficient with CRM software
- Pays attention to detail
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.