What Does a Client Relations Manager Do?
Client relations managers establish, develop, and nurture lasting relationships with customers. They also create sales strategies to generate revenue. Client relations managers act as the primary point of contact for customer concerns. They often work with various internal teams to ensure client satisfaction.
Client Relations Manager Job Overview
In the client relations manager role, you will build and develop strong relationships with the company’s clients. You will be responsible for generating profitable sales strategies that benefit both the company and its customers. Success in this role will be demonstrated by your ability to skillfully manage client expectations, delivering exemplary service, and generate stable revenue.
Client Relations Manager Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Develops and implements sales strategies
- Ensures client satisfaction with company products and services
- Conducts research on the competition
- Sets revenue targets
- Spearheads initiatives with the sales team to up-sell or cross-sell company products and services
- Collaborates with internal teams to meet client needs
Client Relations Manager Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
- Team player
- High proficiency in MS Office
- Good working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce)
- Experience in tracking, measuring, and drawing insights from KPIs
- Demonstrated history of meeting and exceeding targets
- Background in customer service is a plus
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.