Customer Service Manager
Customer service managers lead and motivate forward-facing company agents to ensure customer needs are met. Acting as representatives of the business, they must maintain deep knowledge of company products, services, and policies and communicate them to team members. They may hire and train new staff.
Customer Service Manager Job Overview
In the customer service manager role, you will communicate with customers by phone or email, or in person. You’ll ensure that queries and issues are resolved swiftly, and that your team meets or exceeds preset service and efficiency standards. Success in this role will be demonstrated by maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention.
Customer Service Manager Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Supervises the team
- Hires and trains new agents
- Establishes team goals
- Familiarizes the team with company policies
- Creates a loyalty program
- Evaluates and improves customer service experience
- Maintains records
- Analyzes industry trends
Customer Service Manager Job Requirements
- Minimum 5 years experience in customer service
- Strong language and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong client-facing skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Exemplary administrative skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of industry trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or any related field
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.