What Does a Production Artist Do?
Production artists work with art directors and the creative team to create commercial art using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and/or other software. They also review the content and layout of the art and apply finishing touches. They may work in various industries such as advertising and movies.
Production Artist Job Overview
In the production artist role, you will manage creative projects in the form of print production or digital design. A key element of this role is to pay attention to detail and ensure designs are of a high quality. Success in this position will be demonstrated by making sure the artwork you create meets the company’s branding goals and objectives.
Production Artist Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Creates designs using software
- Works with the creative team
- Reviews graphic materials
- Finalizes designs
- Documents work for future projects
- Follows up with clients
Production Artist Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Adobe programs
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Meticulous and organized
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.