What Does a BDC Representative Do?
Business development center (BDC) representatives identify sales leads among new and existing customers, and maintain client relationships. They develop new business by scouting leads via the internet, phone, mailings, and tradeshows. They promote sales and implement marketing campaigns to increase revenue in chosen market areas.
BDC Representative Job Overview
In the role of a BDC representative, you will drive growth by developing and nurturing business relationships with present and future customers. You will coordinate incoming online and telephone requests, and make appointments for the sales team. Success in this role will be demonstrated by the number of leads that convert to actual sales.
BDC Representative Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Answers phones and online inquiries
- Schedules appointments and conducts follow-ups with “no-shows”
- Greets customers in a professional manner and assists them with their requests
- Maintains communication with customers to ensure satisfaction with service
- Ensures prospects are informed of company promotions
BDC Representative Job Requirements
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- Proven ability in sales
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Quick learner who is highly organized
- Proficient with MS Office
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.