What Does a Territory Manager Do?
Territory managers build and foster strong customer relationships within a particular region. They design strategies aimed at growing regional revenue by satisfying customer needs and special requests. Territory managers use consumer research to maximize potential revenues and gain the loyalty of their clientele.
Territory Manager Job Overview
In the territory manager role, you will be expected to have great expertise with the organization’s products and services that you will present to clients. You will assess each client’s needs to implement more effective sales techniques specifically tailored to each group of clients. Success in this position will be demonstrated by your ability to achieve or beat the established revenue targets set by the organization.
Territory Manager Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Meets regularly with regional clients
- Observes competitor strategies within the assigned region
- Provides detailed reports to the sales director
- Outlines efficient sales strategies
- Responds to regional client needs with solutions from the company
- Monitors sales KPIs
- Leads training sessions on company product offerings and sales techniques
Territory Manager Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a similar role
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Great collaborative and time-management skills
- Sales-oriented and analytical
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.