What Does a Beautician Do?
Beauticians are highly skilled service-oriented individuals who provide well-rounded cosmetic services to enhance customer appearance and boost their confidence. They may style hair, apply makeup, and provide hair removal and brow-enhancing treatments. They may also give guidance about proper hair and skin care.
Beautician Job Overview
In the beautician role, you will interact with customers and listen to their concerns and preferences. You will be expected to recommend hairstyles and makeup types. You must remain updated on the latest beauty trends and techniques. Success in this role will be determined by delivering high-quality beauty and personal styling services to drive customer satisfaction, expand clientele, and increase sales.
Beautician Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Curls, cuts, or colors hair
- Uses multiple makeup techniques
- Threads and styles eyebrows as requested
- Provides manicures and pedicures
- Fosters a relaxing and positive salon atmosphere
- Ensures compliance with the highest sanitation standards
Beautician Job Requirements
- Previous hands-on beauty and personal care service experience
- Valid cosmetology license
- In-depth knowledge of beauty products
- Effective communication skills
- Able to stand for extended hours
- High school diploma or equivalent
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.