What Does a Brand Ambassador Do?
Brand ambassadors contribute to the marketing and promotion of a brand or product. They perform a variety of tasks, including in-store service, product promotions, or participating in marketing events. Brand ambassadors must have a strong online presence and a reputable public image.
Brand Ambassador Job Overview
In the brand ambassador role, you will act as the voice and image of the brand or product. You will be responsible for raising brand awareness through various media and marketing platforms and for improving overall perception. Success in this role will be demonstrated by increased recognition and sales of products and services.
Brand Ambassador Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Conducts product sampling/demonstration at various locations and events
- Evaluates existing marketing strategies and develops relevant marketing programs
- Engages prospective clients and explains product value propositions
- Undergoes comprehensive product training
- Documents and reports on customer leads
- Schedules client appointments
Brand Ambassador Job Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in retail, sales, or marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and time management skills
- Punctual and has reliable means of transportation
- Goal-oriented and able to work independently or with a team
- High school diploma or equivalent
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.