What Does a Digital Media Specialist Do?
Digital media specialists use digital media to create marketing campaigns aligned with company goals. They are also responsible for creating content on multiple platforms such as company websites and social media platforms. They also conduct market research to identify industry trends.
Digital Media Specialist Job Overview
In the digital media specialist role, you will be responsible for boosting the company’s brand awareness. An important competency in this position is to coordinate with different teams to ensure that the brand is portrayed consistently across the organization’s platforms and products. Success will be demonstrated by implementing marketing strategies that increase the company’s profitability.
Digital Media Specialist Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Strategizes digital media campaigns
- Creates digital content
- Manages the company website and social media accounts
- Conducts market research
- Coordinates with cross-functional teams
- Follows the latest digital media developments and trends
Digital Media Specialist Job Requirements
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Media or related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and other editing software
- Creative and innovative
- Works well under pressure
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.