What Does a Community Manager Do?
Community managers build a brand’s online presence by creating and managing a company’s social media channels, blogs, and online forums. They also serve as brand ambassadors for the organization by regularly engaging with the community through posts and interactions on media platforms.
Community Manager Job Overview
In the community manager role, you will act as a bridge between a brand and its online community. In addition, you will gauge the community using analytical tools to monitor the company’s social media presence. Success in this role will be demonstrated by displaying the brand’s intended image to its growing online community.
Community Manager Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Creates and implements the strategy for developing the community
- Develops social media content plans
- Monitors and reports on social media activity
- Connects and engages with the community
- Drives traffic to the brand’s social media platforms
- Analyzes web traffic
- Attends networking and other social gathering events
Community Manager Job Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in managing social media platforms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Great people skills
- Passionate about the brand
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or any related field
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.