What Does a Content Manager Do?
Content managers plan and oversee the creation and maintenance of web-based content shown on various online media platforms such as websites and blogs. They build the organization’s brand identity and brand awareness by developing and implementing strategies that bolster the organization’s online presence.
Content Manager Job Overview
In the content manager role, you will spearhead efforts to gather and present information that’s relevant to the company’s web-based content. You will update content, produce appealing graphics, and implement modifications to the website’s interface. Success in this role will be demonstrated by how effectively and consistently you publish meaningful and engaging content that ranks high in Google and draws significant traffic from potential customers.
Content Manager Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Creates content to be presented on the website
- Tracks web analytics to determine engagement levels of content
- Plans and presents new content
- Monitors and controls existing content
- Implements modifications to the website interface
- Maintains content management software
Content Manager Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or related fields
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in designing and content management software
- Strong creative writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good project and organization management
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.