What Does a Copywriter Do?
Copywriters create compelling and engaging content used in marketing campaigns, blogs, websites, advertisements, and company communications. They may write audio scripts, brochure texts, email copy, and taglines. They brainstorm ideas and come up with concepts based on news, trends, and market research.
Copywriter Job Overview
As a copywriter, you will be responsible for writing copy to market products, educate the public, and engage consumers. You will work closely with art directors and design professionals to ensure that visual and textual content remain aligned with client needs. Success in this role will be demonstrated by delivering high quality content that increases brand awareness, client engagement, and internet traffic.
Copywriter Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborates with the creative team by creating textual content
- Translates the creative direction of the team into impactful written work
- Keeps up with market trends and competitor practices
- Values integrity in creative work
- Creates content in line with branding strategies
- Develops and maintains social media presence through written content
Copywriter Job Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in marketing or advertising
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle a high volume of projects simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Creative Writing, or related field
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.