What Does a Corporate Recruiter Do?
Corporate recruiters seek qualified candidates whose employment skills contribute to the company growth. They publish job notices online and in print media, and select candidates to interview. A recruiter’s success depends on previous experience with full-cycle recruitment and excellent organizational and communication skills.
Corporate Recruiter Job Overview
As a corporate recruiter, you will work with other departments to determine their employment needs. You will coordinate with department heads to plan and execute specified job campaigns. A key element of this role is your ability to consistently select the most qualified applicants for all open positions in a timely manner. Success in this position is demonstrated by how many new recruits remain in their positions after the probation period ends.
Corporate Recruiter Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Interviews prospects via phone, video, and/or in person
- Screens candidates using vetting tools such as skill assessments and tests
- Communicates with candidates from the initial interview to the final decision
- Participates in industry-specific job fairs to source a pool of qualified candidates
Corporate Recruiter Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or similar field
- Exceptional interviewing skills and knowledgeable in standard interview techniques
- Experience with recruiting on social media platforms
- Effective marketing and analytical skills
- Well-versed in the stages of full-cycle recruitment
- Working knowledge of recruitment software that tracks an applicant’s status in real time
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.