What Does a Talent Sourcer Do?
Talent sourcers are responsible for identifying and recruiting candidates with highly technical and specialized skills to fill current or future vacancies. They primarily interact with potential candidates personally or online, and schedule interviews with HR staff members. They also maintain candidate databases.
Talent Sourcer Job Overview
In the talent sourcer role, you are expected to evaluate and screen potential candidates to fill vacant positions in the company. A key element if this position is the ability to attract highly-competitive and best-fit candidates for the job. Success in this role will be determined by providing an increased number of qualified candidates and retention rates.
Talent Sourcer Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Communicates with HR for the available positions and their requirements
- Creates job postings and sends recruitment emails
- Manages candidate interview schedule with HR
- Maintains social media and professional networks to interact with potential candidates
- Develops database for current and future hires
- Crowdsources potential candidates
Talent Sourcer Job Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a technical sourcer, recruitment agent, or related role
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Knowledge in MS Office and database systems such as ATS programs and Greenhouse
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.