What Does a Staffing Coordinator Do?
Staffing coordinators undertake and implement various staffing solutions such as recruitment, scheduling, performance monitoring, and staffing report preparations. They are also in charge of the orientation and placement of newly hired employees and ensuring the company’s compliance with employment laws.
Staffing Coordinator Job Overview
In the staffing coordinator role, you will be in charge of planning and overseeing the staffing process. You will be responsible for identifying the company’s staffing needs, scheduling of work, supporting the hiring process, and preparing day-to-day reports. Success in this role will be demonstrated by your ability to meet the company’s employee requirements and to secure an amicable working environment.
Staffing Coordinator Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Identifies the company’s staffing needs and develops strategies to fulfill them
- Screens candidates and supports the recruitment and training processes
- Ensures the compliance of all staffing procedures with the company policies and legal standards
- Assists with employee work schedules
- Prepares timely staffing reports and updates for management
- Ensures correct employee compensation by collaborating with payroll coordinators/associates
Staffing Coordinator Job Requirements
- 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledgeable about relevant employment laws and regulations
- Efficient in handling and managing people and resources
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related fiel
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.