What Does an HR Recruiter Do?
HR recruiters find the appropriate prospects for job openings within a company. They are responsible for designing recruitment plans, advertising needed positions, and interviewing applicants. Recruitment plans deployed by HR recruiters include joining career fairs, sending emails, and posting on social media and job sites.
HR Recruiter Job Overview
In the HR recruiter role, you will handle the recruitment process of the company in search of the proper candidates to hire. A key element of this position is the ability to attract quality candidates and to match the best candidate to the right position. Success in this role will be demonstrated by improving the number of exceptional employees hired and retained.
HR Recruiter Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Identifies staffing needs
- Writes job descriptions for needed positions
- Constructs and develops a recruitment system for the company
- Creates a recruitment network on social media and other mediums
- Screens and interviews candidates
- Presents a shortlist of candidates to management
HR Recruiter Job Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in human resources
- Proficient in MS Office
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented interviewer
- Great decision-making skills
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.