What Does a Talent Acquisition Manager Do?
Talent acquisition managers lead the planning, development, and implementation of recruitment strategies to acquire top talents and retain outstanding employees. They are in charge of advertising available positions and conducting the full recruitment and selection process, which includes interviews and screenings.
Talent Acquisition Manager Job Overview
In the talent acquisition manager role, you will oversee the talent acquisition team or human resources team in finding candidates to fill the available positions. You will be expected to maintain a deep understanding of the company’s evolving employment needs to determine appropriate long-term HR activities. Success in this position will be demonstrated by meeting the firm’s recruitment targets and seeing improvements in employee satisfaction rates.
Talent Acquisition Manager Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Conducts routine assessment of the firm’s employment needs
- Develops strategies to attract candidates
- Designs recruitment initiatives
- Performs comprehensive interviews
- Determines vacant positions
- Publishes job ads
- Organizes job fairs and networking events
Talent Acquisition Manager Job Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of talent acquisition experience or similar
- Proficient in MS Office
- In-depth knowledge of best full-cycle sourcing and recruiting practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Outstanding interpersonal and networking skills
- Familiar with ATS, CRM, and similar software
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or similar
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.