What Does a Marketing Strategist Do?
Marketing strategists are responsible for researching, developing, and communicating strategic marketing plans to meet the company’s goals. They lead and optimize marketing efforts for company and client campaigns, and collaborate with multifunctional teams to execute them. They also align marketing efforts with overall business strategies.
Marketing Strategist Job Overview
In the marketing strategist role, you will be responsible for setting objectives to create profitable and concerted marketing strategies for the company and its clients. You will design marketing campaigns and spearhead market research efforts. Success in this role will be demonstrated by your ability to help bolster the company’s market share while remaining consistent with brand identity.
Marketing Strategist Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Creates marketing strategies to launch and market new products
- Uses customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Forecasts market trends
- Provides analysis and recommendations to the marketing and communications team
- Helps shape the brand positioning and narrative while targeting the proper audience
- Analyzes sales and marketing key performance indicators
- Ensures marketing strategies align with overall business strategy
Marketing Strategist Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a marketing strategist, marketing manager, or similar role
- Creative thinker and data-driven
- Proven track record of project management and strong attention to detail
- In-depth knowledge of CRM software and content management systems
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Great leadership skills
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.