What Does a Digital Strategist Do?
Digital strategists, also referred to as digital marketing strategists, specialize in creating and managing digital projects. As part of their role, they work alongside brands to guide marketing campaigns on websites, social media, and other channels. They also ensure all digital efforts are running effectively within budgets set by the client.
Digital Strategist Job Overview
As a digital strategist, you will grow brand awareness on multiple media platforms and implement ideas about how to effectively reach consumers with user-friendly outcomes. You may also monitor content placement strategies and use digital programs to help reach marketing goals within a set budget. Clear communication with peers is essential.
Digital Strategist Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitors events and suggest strategies
- Communicates with and work alongside with clients
- Understands and implement SEO tactics
- Implements campaigns and strategies cost-effectively
- Evaluates web traffic data
Digital Strategist Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Advertising
- Excellent understanding of digital resources and web data
- Critical thinker
- Great written and oral communication
- Works well with deadlines
- Implements new digital technology
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.