What Does an Executive Recruiter Do?
Executive recruiters find candidates to fill executive-level and C-suite job vacancies. Their work is vital to company success, so they must have a deep understanding of the industry and company they’re hiring for. Executive recruiters build strong networks of C-level leaders at top firms in their fields.
Executive Recruiter Job Overview
In the executive recruiter role, you will perform executive search and direct sourcing activities, which include maintaining robust connections in the market of currently employed executives. You will partner with talent acquisition leads and senior management to identify critical staffing needs. Success in this role is demonstrated by executing specialized recruitment strategies to attract, hire, and retain high-caliber professionals
Executive Recruiter Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Builds pipeline of executive talents
- Develops candidate generation strategies
- Expands and nourishes network of professionals
- Reviews hiring and succession plans and compensation packages
- Ensures client confidentiality
- Qualifies and screens candidates
Executive Recruiter Job Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of executive recruiting experience
- Deep understanding of executive benefits and compensation
- Outstanding communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Advanced industry knowledge and compensation benchmarks
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.