What Does an HR Manager Do?
Human resource managers (HR managers) serve as a bridge between the management and employees of an organization. They are responsible for the administration of company programs and policies. They possess expertise in the fields of recruitment, employee relations, training and development, and compensation and benefits.
HR Manager Job Overview
In the HR manager role, you will lead a team of officers to implement human resource strategies across the organization. You will supervise the overall recruitment process, determine staffing needs of every department, and fill needed positions with qualified individuals. Success in this role will be demonstrated by developing and implementing strategic staffing processes to attract and hire world-class talent.
HR Manager Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Utilizes professional network to identify potential new hires
- Conducts employee training and development programs
- Develops talent acquisition and employee retention strategies
- Oversees on-boarding of new hires and third-party employees
- Handles employee conflicts and conducts disciplinary actions and counseling
- Monitors employee performance, including tardiness
- Upholds rights and privileges of employees
- Secures confidential information
HR Manager Job Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in human resources
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates leadership and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experienced in handling administrative tasks
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.