What Does a Junior Copywriter Do?
Junior copywriters provide direct support to senior copywriters for marketing and advertising projects. They write and create text for online ads, banners, and brochures that will be published on various media platforms. They review blog posts about products and services, and conduct SEO initiatives.
Junior Copywriter Job Overview
In the junior copywriter role, you will be responsible for generating stand-alone copy or text to complement visual concepts created by the creative team. A key element of this role will be your ability to work closely with the marketing and creative teams to develop holistic marketing campaigns. Success in this position will be demonstrated by your ability to write engaging online content that will help boost brand awareness.
Junior Copywriter Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Writes and proofreads blog posts about company products and services
- Participates in brainstorming sessions with other agency teams
- Creates promotional text for online ads
- Ensures content adheres to proper SEO protocols
- Updates existing content on web platforms
- Participates in email marketing campaigns
- Coordinates with designers to complement text with images
Junior Copywriter Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or related field
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a copywriter or similar role
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience working with local or regional brands is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable in basic SEO techniques
- Good understanding of using social media for business purposes
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.