What Does a Marketing Assistant Do?
Marketing assistants help build the company’s brand and spread awareness to capture their target audience. They also support their team in creating and implementing marketing strategies, which may appear in the form of advertisements, social media posts, and email campaigns.
Marketing Assistant Job Overview
In the marketing assistant role, you will think of new and innovative ideas to promote the company’s products. The materials you create will be based on your analysis of the company’s sales reports, peer performance, and social media interactions. Success in this role will be demonstrated by implementing different marketing strategies to increase sales.
Marketing Assistant Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Helps the team identify the target market
- Assists in creating the marketing strategy
- Updates social media accounts
- Creates marketing materials such as advertisements and graphic designs
- Gives presentations to clients and prospective clients
- Analyzes buying trends of company products
- Conducts market and competitor research
Marketing Assistant Job Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any related field
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and innovative
- Competent in MS Office
- Pays attention to details
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.