What Does a Marketing Coordinator Do?
Marketing coordinators assist with the development and implementation of advertising and marketing campaigns. They may track sales data, plan meetings and organize trade show appearances, prepare reports, and assess marketing campaign success. They may also maintain marketing databases, and lead email and social media efforts.
Marketing Coordinator Job Overview
In the marketing coordinator role, you will work closely with sales, marketing, and advertising teams to ensure alignment of marketing strategies with business goals. You will analyze sales data and conduct research to track customer engagement efforts. Success in this role is demonstrated by maintaining brand identity and increasing brand awareness through the execution of strategic marketing campaigns.
Marketing Coordinator Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Develops effective marketing strategies
- Creates and maintains brand identity and awareness in the public
- Manages the marketing department in conducting its daily operations
- Reports on analyzed data to upper management
- Identifies trends and opportunities for firm engagement
- Conducts market research for data collection
- Implements framework processes on effective marketing activities
Marketing Coordinator Job Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Proficient in MS Office and other marketing applications
- Critical and analytical thinking abilities
- Effective organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Creative and outside-the-box thinker
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.