What Does a Marketing Intern Do?
Marketing interns assist their teams in planning marketing strategies for the company. Before doing so, they attend seminars, training, and workshops to familiarize themselves with the company’s products, services, and policies. They help implement marketing campaigns by working on advertisements, events, and social media posts.
Marketing Intern Job Overview
In the marketing intern role, you will come up with innovative ways to promote the company’s products. A key element in performing this role will be to manage your time wisely in order to meet the deadlines for your deliverables. Success in this role will be demonstrated by accomplishing all the tasks assigned to you by your direct supervisor.
Marketing Intern Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assists the marketing team in dealing with administrative tasks
- Provides input in the planning of marketing strategies
- Produces marketing materials to be used by the company
- Schedules social media posts
- Updates social media accounts
- Conducts market and competitor research
Marketing Intern Job Requirements
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Competent in MS Office
- Creative and innovative
- Meticulous and organized
- Works well under pressure
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.