What Does a Sales Coordinator Do?
Sales coordinators assist sales managers in the implementation of an organization’s sales initiatives and strategies. They play a crucial role in helping the firm achieve its targets and quotas. Sales coordinators typically participate in both the selling and administrative operations of a company.
Sales Coordinator Job Overview
In the sales coordinator role, you will assist in the review of pre-sale proposals and preparation and administration of sales orders. You will collaborate with the production team and clients to ensure products adhere to client specifications. Success in this role will be demonstrated by proactively participating in the overall sales process to help the team drive sales growth and customer satisfaction.
Sales Coordinator Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Manages employees’ daily operations and performance
- Designs sales strategies and processes
- Generates reports regarding the status of the department
- Maintains files systems and database of sales records
- Hires and trains new employees
- Manages departmental budgets
- Responds to client concerns
- Maintains customer relations and satisfaction
Sales Coordinator Job Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales positions
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Proficient in MS Office and sales applications
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable in current market regulation and trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or other similar fields
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.