What Does a Social Media Coordinator Do?
Social media coordinators help boost the social media presence of an organization. They create and execute digital marketing strategies to inform, advertise, and attract public interest. They handle the organization’s social media accounts, where they monitor comments and interact with the social media community.
Social Media Coordinator Job Overview
In the social media coordinator role, you will produce, review, and publish content based on customer feedback and competitive research on industry trends and popular culture. You will be expected to maintain strict adherence with established marketing guidelines to ensure an accurate online representation of the firm. Success in this role will be demonstrated by generating relevant and engaging social media posts to expand brand awareness, internet traffic, and sales.
Social Media Coordinator Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Tracks key metrics such as audience engagement, impressions, reach, referrals, and conversions
- Schedules social media posts and monitors relevant news and content
- Writes and reviews press releases, newsletters, blogs, and other content
- Creates infographics and other appealing visuals
- Maintains awareness with the latest social media platform developments
- Secures social media passwords
- Creates and manages lead generation ads across different platforms
Social Media Coordinator Job Requirements
- Social media marketing experience is a plus
- Highly proficient in MS Office
- Experience in using social media management software solutions (Sprout Social, Buffer, Hootsuite) and web analytics (Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and other editing tools
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Solid editing and presentation skills
- Creative and innovative
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related fields
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.