What Does a Social Media Manager Do?
Social media managers are essential in building a company’s brand. They are in charge of curating the company’s social media channels and planning and implementing content for publishing. Additionally, they are tasked with driving and responding to social media interactions with their audience.
Social Media Manager Job Overview
In the social media manager role, you are in charge of developing and carrying out online interactive strategy to attract the brand’s target audience. You will also apply your social media literacy to post content suited to the various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Success in this role will be demonstrated by maximizing ROI for time and money spent on social media platforms to drive sales.
Social Media Manager Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Creates and implements the company’s social media campaigns
- Coordinates with other marketing teams
- Identifies the target audience
- Builds brand awareness
- Plans and curates social media content
- Manages social media accounts
- Monitors social media trends
- Responds to audience interactions
- Manages partnerships with other brands
Social Media Manager Job Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in social media marketing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledgeable with the social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism or any communication-related field
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.