What Does a Social Media Specialist Do?
Social media specialists produce and publish appealing content across various social media platforms. They help with marketing company products, promoting brand exposure, and expanding online presence. Social media specialists keep themselves updated with the latest news and trends to consistently create relevant campaigns.
Social Media Specialist Job Overview
In the social media specialist role, you will work closely with the marketing team to develop, execute, and improve digital marketing efforts and strategy. You will engage with clients and prospective customers by responding to comments and posts. Success in this role is demonstrated by increased brand awareness and website traffic, as well as positive feedback from customers.
Social Media Specialist Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Develops digital marketing strategies
- Creates consistent digital content
- Responds to customer comments and inquiries
- Monitors and reports on social media presence and website traffic
- Analyzes online data and adapts marketing strategies accordingly
Social Media Specialist Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in professional social media management or related role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office and social media platforms
- Working knowledge of web-based coding such as HTML and CSS
- Strong time-management and multitasking abilities
- Excellent critical and analytical thinking abilities
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.