What Does a Stock Associate Do?
Stock associates are tasked with receiving and checking products in a store and preparing them for sale. They ensure that the correct goods are received, processed, and stored according to company rules. In addition, they are responsible for pricing and facing all offerings in a store.
Stock Associate Job Overview
In the stock associate role, you will be in charge of making sure that the goods are properly received and checked for any damage and spoilage. Attention to detail is a key competency in this position since you will be responsible for ensuring that company stocks are labeled and priced properly. Success in this role will be demonstrated by your ability to organize and maintain the store’s shelves.
Stock Associate Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Receives, inspects, and counts stock for damage, spoilage, or missing items
- Records inventory in the store’s system
- Labels items with identification tags and price tags
- Maintains the orderliness of the store’s stockroom
- Processes purchase orders and other shipping requests
Stock Associate Job Requirements
- Physically fit and strong enough to move heavy items
- Able to operate machinery
- Knowledgeable about digital catalog systems
- Attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication skills
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.