What Does a Talent Acquisition Specialist Do?
Talent acquisition specialists carry out full life cycle recruiting processes to help organizations fulfill their staffing needs. They source, screen, identify, and hire qualified individuals. They are often most needed in the technology, finance, and healthcare fields, which have highly competitive job markets.
Talent Acquisition Specialist Job Overview
As a talent acquisition specialist, you will conduct phone and office interviews with job applicants. You also will prepare documentation and screen resumes and application forms. An important skill in this role is having an eye for the skills and talents required in high-growth industries. You are expected to stay abreast of available job positions as well. Success in this role will be demonstrated by developing effective recruitment strategies, helping the company fill employment gaps, and retaining top talent.
Talent Acquisition Specialist Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Supports execution of talent acquisition programs
- Facilitates internal and external hiring promotions
- Adheres to hiring policies
- Plans cost-efficient talent acquisition strategies
- Closely communicates with management to determine the specific needs of the organization
- Contributes to HR special projects as requested
Talent Acquisition Specialist Job Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in direct talent sourcing and recruitment
- Exceptional networking and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of hiring methodologies and candidate evaluation
- Able to maintain professional demeanor
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.