What Does a Brand Manager Do?
Brand managers build, develop, and innovate products, services, and product lines to engage current and potential customers. They monitor market trends as well as plan and implement consumer insight research and marketing campaigns. Brand managers play a major role in shaping a brand’s identity.
Brand Manager Job Overview
In the brand manager role, you will spearhead efforts to turn brand strategies into tangible results. You need to stay current with the latest trends, which are relevant to the company’s products and services. Success in this role will be demonstrated by your ability to run marketing efforts that maintain and increase the company’s top line growth.
Brand Manager Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Manages a team of marketing professionals
- Coordinates marketing efforts with different departments and external contractors
- Establishes and analyzes brand positioning
- Conducts consumer insight research as well as competitor analysis
- Aligns company brand strategy with current and future marketing efforts
- Measures and assess relevant KPIs in regard to marketing efforts
Brand Manager Job Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in similar roles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with analyzing data and creating reports
- Creative thinker
- Outgoing personality
- High level of empathy towards customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, or related field
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.