What Does an Administrative Coordinator Do?
Administrative coordinators facilitate the daily high-level processes of an organization. They perform office and clerical duties, and they facilitate communication between external and internal stakeholders such as customers, employee teams, vendors, and lenders. They work to improve business systems and procedures to ensure smooth daily operations.
Administrative Coordinator Job Overview
In the administrative coordinator role, you are expected to manage current systems and processes, and to maintain client relationships for the firm. A key element in performing this role is to understand the processes involved and identify areas for improvement. Success in this role will be demonstrated by maintaining operational quality standards to meet objectives, as well as maintaining record keeping and data storage.
Administrative Coordinator Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Implements and improves upon new and existing policies and procedures
- Organizes and keeps track of documents and records
- Maintains workplace cleanliness and company culture
- Responds to inquiries from internal and external parties
- Handles regular administrative duties
- Assists in communication and coordination between departments and external parties.
Administrative Coordinator Job Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Effective communication and written skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Effective mathematical abilities and knowledge of financial concepts
- Critical and analytical thinking abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Associate’s degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.