What Does an Operations Associate Do?
Operations associates help facilitate the day-to-day operations of organizations. They work under the supervision of operations managers, and they perform clerical and administrative tasks such as filing and organizing documents, preparing reports, maintaining internal databases, processing requests, and coordinating across finance, research, and HR teams.
Operations Associate Job Overview
In the operations associate role, you will track the company’s daily workflow and perform boots-on-the-ground assistance in the completion of the team’s projects. You will ensure alignment of all work with the company’s operating standards and procedures. You will be expected to report any issues with business operations to management. Success in this position will be demonstrated by increased operating efficiency and productivity.
Operations Associate Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Creates daily reports
- Provides real-time assistance
- Performs routine admin tasks
- Identifies opportunities for operations improvements
- Handles ad hoc tasks
- Ensures deliverables are met
- Helps track KPIs
- Sets up meetings and appointments
Operations Associate Job Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Hard working and detail-oriented
- High school diploma; Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field is preferred
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.