What Does a Sales Support Specialist Do?
Sales support specialists help the sales department in building and maintaining a strong relationship with their clients and prospective clients. They also handle administrative duties such as managing customer accounts, providing high-quality customer service, facilitating troubleshooting, and managing sales leads.
Sales Support Specialist Job Overview
In the sales support specialist role, you will create and process orders for customers and manage other critical information in an organized and timely manner. Communication skills that enable smooth sales team operations are critical in this position. Success in this role will be demonstrated by providing a pleasant customer service that generates increased customer loyalty.
Sales Support Specialist Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides customer service and troubleshooting assistance
- Answers prospect inquiries to ensure satisfaction
- Manages customer accounts in an organized manner
- Conducts administrative duties to assist the sales department
- Handles records of sales trends with account managers to improve sales strategies
- Organizes conferences, gatherings, and client meetings for the organization
Sales Support Specialist Job Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in administrative work and co-curricular activities are advantageous
- Outstanding communication and teamwork skills
- Has a deep understanding and appreciation of sales practices
- Highly motivated
- Proficient in MS Office
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.