What Does an Office Coordinator Do?
Office coordinators help maintain the daily operations of an organization by providing employees with administrative support and supplies to help them accomplish their tasks. They may handle scheduling and vendor relations, and they may provide customer service to ensure operations run smoothly.
Office Coordinator Job Overview
In the office coordinator role, you will organize office documents and supplies, communicate and implement office policies, answer phones and make phone calls, and greet clients and visitors. Success in this role will be demonstrated by efficient office operations and an increase in the efficiency of supported employees.
Office Coordinator Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintains an organized and systematic filing system
- Responds to employee concerns
- Greets clients and visitors
- Communicates and implements office policies
- Prepares and schedules company activities, meetings, and events
- Manages office supplies
Office Coordinator Job Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior administrative experience preferred
- Knowledgeable in MS Office
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.