What Does an Administrative Manager Do?
Administrative managers oversee all support and clerical work within a company. They supervise day-to-day support activities, coordinate clerical tasks, and lead teams of administrative officers. They also work with management and support staff to assess and improve administrative processes and enhance efficiency.
Administrative Manager Job Overview
In the administrative manager role, you will supervise the firm’s admin operations and lead the support staff team. A critical element of this position is identifying key areas of improvement and implementing solutions. Success in this role will be exhibited by the timely and efficient delivery of all admin work, enabling the company to meet its goals and objectives.
Administrative Manager Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Manages a team of administrative officers, training and developing them to enhance performance
- Oversees daily support activities
- Ensures completion of all administrative tasks
- Identifies key areas of improvement, plans administrative processes, establishes guidelines, and implements protocols
- Coordinates with executive management and other managers to ensure alignment with the company’s mission, vision, core values, and objectives
- Tracks team performance and ensures quality of work is within acceptable levels
Administrative Manager Job Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years experience in administrative management
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong leadership skills
- Able to effectively interact with different types of people
- Excellent planning, organizational, and project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.