What Does an Analytics Manager Do?
Analytics managers transform raw data into business insights that are useful for decision making and strategic planning. They leverage their in-depth industry knowledge to draw relevant insights and utilize complex statistical models and algorithms to deliver strategies for effective data analysis.
Analytics Manager Job Overview
In the analytics manager role, you will lead a team of analysts in performing high-level business analyses and developing analytical solutions to improve the company’s operating performance. You will be expected to stay updated with the latest industry trends and technological advancements. Success in this position will be determined by the implementation of comprehensive analytical solutions to provide valuable insights critical in the data-driven decision-making process.
Analytics Manager Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Extracts useful data and other valuable information
- Designs processes for data analysis
- Maintains an understanding of business goals and operations
- Oversees implementation of KPIs
- Prepares and presents financial and operating reports
- Communicates results and findings to senior management
Analytics Manager Job Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Deep knowledge in data mining and modeling
- Proficient in MS Office and analytics tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding analytical and organizational skills
- Knowledge with business intelligence tools such as Tableau and SAS
- Bachelor’s degree in Analytics, Computer Science, or related field; MBA preferred
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.