What Does an SEO Manager Do?
Search engine optimization (SEO) managers lead the development and implementation of SEO strategies to expand the online presence of organizations. They handle content planning, social media engagement, pay-per-click (PPC) marketing, web analytics, and keyword strategy. They also keep tabs on SEO trends and best practices.
SEO Manager Job Overview
In the SEO manager role, you will be responsible for optimizing the company’s web pages and content across all platforms. You will supervise a team of SEO analysts and facilitate high-level content analysis and keyword research to ensure alignment of content, tags, and titles with organic search strategies. Success in this position will be demonstrated by higher search rankings and increased internet traffic.
SEO Manager Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Develops an SEO roadmap
- Maintains overall alignment with business goals and SEO strategy
- Defines and tracks relevant KPIs such as conversation rate, click rate, and bounce rate
- Identifies SEO issues and implements solutions
- Oversees content relevance
- Designs keyword discovery and link-building strategy
SEO Manager Job Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of SEO experience
- Highly proficient in SEO tools such as Moz SEO, Webmaster tools, Google Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Knowledgeable about HTML and CSS
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
Are you looking to start your hiring process today? Comeet can help. Check out our pricing plans to learn more about how we can redefine the way you recruit new talent.